- view the material in the Website;
- access material contained in the Website;
- and use the Website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
Links to other websites
Levande may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the Third Party Website operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from this Website. You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Levande is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement ( "Content"). Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without the prior written consent of Levande or the written consent of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute content to the Website, such content will become the property of Levande and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions, to Levande.
The "Levande" name and all its associated trade marks are trade marks of Levande.
Any other trade marks appearing on this Website may be the trade marks of the relevant owners.
You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of Levande or the relevant trademark owner.
- attend a customer care office at any Levande sales office and request to join the program
- join the program through visiting Levande's website at and provide the required information (required information may include but is not limited to, their full name and a current and valid email); or
- join the program through any Third Party Platform (for example, a Google account, Facebook etc.)("Third Party Platform"). Any participant registering through any Third Party Platform acknowledges that Levande may have access to certain personal information and details, including but not limited to, the following details:
- the participant's public profile information on the Third Party Platform;
- the participant's friends or contacts list on the Third Party Platform; and
- the participant's email address used in connection with the Third Party Platform.
A participant agrees to immediately notify Levande of any unauthorised use of their account or password or any other breach of security. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of their password and control access to and use of their account. Levande will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from a participant’s failure to comply with this provision.
If a participant uses a Third Party Platform to register, the participant acknowledge that their personal profile may be updated by accessing any Levande content via the Third Party Platform. Further, the participant consents to the disclosure and transfer of their personal information, by Levande to the Third Party Platform for purposes relating to Levande. Membership to and use of any Third Party Platform generally is subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use of that Third Party Platform. Unless otherwise specified or declared, Levande is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Third Party Platform. Participants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other internet users.
To the extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify, defend, release and forever hold harmless, Levande and its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by the participant, another participant or a third-party (as applicable) in respect of the participant's membership with Levande. In the event that the participant is under the age of 18, that participant's parent or guardian assumes all liability resulting from that participant's use of our website and their membership.
Any questions, comments or complaints about Levande must be directed to Levande and not to the provider or operator of the Third Party Platform.
Your conduct when using this Website
In accessing, using or interacting with, the Website, you must not:
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts thereof that are not opened to public access or which you do not have a right or licence to access;
disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with:
- the Website;
- any other user's enjoyment of this Website or Third Party Websites; or
- any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this Website or Third Party Website;
- engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity whatsoever through the use (whether direct or indirect) of the Website or Third Party Websites;
- use, copy or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in any form on this Website without the express consent of Levande except as expressly authorised by this licence;
- use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any Content on this Website, without the prior written consent of Levande;
- take any (or make attempts to take any) action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
- use or attempt to use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
In accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of, or your activities on, this Website. Levande reserves (at its absolute discretion) the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user;
- if Levande issues you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for the security of that password and for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not; and you have exercised your independent judgment and have not relied on any warranty or representation made by Levande which has not been stated expressly in this licence or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including catalogues or publicity material produced by Levande (which material may be out of date or superseded).
The Content may contain general information about Levande's products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Levande's products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or take account of your particular financial or other personal position or requirements.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Warranties and representations
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this Website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this Website will be secure. The existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in this Website will not cause Levande to be in breach of the terms of the licence.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result. To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of or access to our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
- the replacement of goods or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent goods or services;
- the repair of such goods or services;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or services or of acquiring equivalent goods or services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the services performed again.
Termination and suspension
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
This licence is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.