Type Independent Living Unit
This property is currently under reservation. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Macarthur Gardens will offer a vibrant community and resort style facilities to suit a variety of retirement lifestyles. You can downsize without compromise in a beautiful new home and enjoy all the benefits of the community facilities and village life. Centrally located in the heart of the Macarthur region, Macarthur Gardens is set within ten hectares of beautiful, landscaped parks and gardens. The community of like-minded people share a renewed sense of energy, brought about by the freedom to be able to travel and socialise more. Unit 157 features:
- 2 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double tandem garage.
- Full size laundry room.
- Lounge/Dining Area with split system air conditioning.
- Good size open plan kitchen with ample storage, adjacent to lounge/dining area.
- Quality kitchen appliances including gas cooktop, range hood, oven and full-size dishwasher, pantry, and 1 & a half sinks.
- 24-hour emergency call system and mesh security doors front and back.
- Pergola under the main roof at the rear of the house and a backyard area with artificial turf and a decent side yard with chipbark.
Macarthur Gardens Retirement Village has easy access to public transport with a bus stop at the front gate or easy access to Macarthur Railway Station via the shopping centre through the security gate on the Macarthur Square side of the village. Facilities you can enjoy at Macarthur Gardens. • The Clubhouse • Heated Indoor Swimming Pool/Gymnasium • Café • Full sized lawn bowling green • Community Bus Macarthur Gardens is 100% Pet Friendly (conditions apply). Book your private tour today and discover the great lifestyle on offer at Macarthur Gardens. Village tours and inspections by appointment only. Please contact Cheralyn Livingstone.
*Prices correct as at time of publication. You may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You may have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. Subject to availability. Photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture not included.